Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eavesdropping Spud

As willful and defiant as my daughter can sometimes be, there certainly are many things about her that makes me smile, particularly of the things she said.

I've started capturing the little random things she blurted out as and when, and there is no doubt in my mind that these would surely bring back some fond memories in the years to come.

The sweet innocence of a 2 year old child can be oh-so-endearing - and here's the first few to start with:
“Well done, Mama, well done. Good job!”  says she, as she saw me sitting on the toilet when she caught me peeing or pooping during the earlier days of her potty training.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mama, you're cute. Very cute, Mama, very cute," says she to me out of the blue. This was quickly followed by, "I like your rubber band, Mama," she added as she tried to take the band off my hair.

What do you know - isn't it awesome that my daughter thinks I'm cute! (Although, between you and me, I think she had meant it for the rubber band...)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'll just have to post up more of Spud's random blabbers as they come along.

No comments: